Where are you off to this weekend? Anywhere fun?
As you read this, Chris is packing her bags for a train trip to Kingston. When she gets on the train, she’s going to surprise S. with a picnic of treats from Murray’s Market. It’s the cutest shop with locally produced meats, cheese and bread. She’s thinking elk salami, Niagara prosciutto, a mix of cheese and veggies, along with fresh bread.
- These soft gray cashmere TOMS, a collaboration between TOMS and The Row (by the Olsen twins), would be perfect for a train ride.
- Chris discovered this Aveeno nourishing body wash. Her skin is now baby-bottom soft.
- Finally, fashion flash sale sites for Canadians!
- The food trucks have arrived! Yesterday’s launch on Stephen Ave. was crazy busy. Can’t wait to check them all out.
- If you’re strolling on 17th Ave. tomorrow, check out Quorra‘s annual sidewalk sale. They offer good deals on some great products.
Have a great one!
~The Toque Girls