Are you as excited about the long weekend as we are?
Michelle is off to her family’s cabin for some sun and relaxation, and Chris is off to Ottawa for a month-long working vacation — more work than vacation, likely. Do send your Ottawa recommendations, please! She needs running routes, shops, sushi spots, delicious pizza and sandwiches.
We’ll be back blogging on Tuesday. Till then, here’s what we’re digging this week:
- Long summer weekends = many summer cocktails. Keep ’em healthy with these delicious recipes.
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray. On the days Michelle has used it to pump up her post-workout hair, she’s received more compliments than when her hair is squeaky clean. She may never wash her hair again.
- So here’s the problem with our yoga poses at that time of the month.
- Philosophy Hope In a Jar moisturizer. So lightweight and luxurious.
- Did you know that you can make your own Crave Cupcakes at home? They’ve posted their favourite recipes.
- With a float down the Bow River, a lunch catered by the Main Dish and all proceeds going to the Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta, the inaugural Float To End Cancer on August 21 sounds like a blasty blast. Michelle’s friends, Shawna and Murray Heber — married chiropractors and owners of Elite Sports Therapy — are the wonderful people behind the cause.
~The Toque Girls