Hooray, hooray Chris’ holiday starts today! (Sorry, Michelle, I don’t mean to gloat. I just really, really, really need a vacation.)
- Now, if Chris were staying in town, she’d be headed to dinner at Ki Modern, a popular Toronto restaurant that just opened a Calgary version. It’s bloody fantastic! A sockeye salmon-goji berry-spinach roll. Need we say more?
- And she’d hit the new Skoah spa in Kensington for a facial the next day. Michelle is an addict.
- Michelle is also currently addicted to Uncle Luigi’s olive oil, sold exclusively at Mercato on 4th St. S.W. It’s straight from Calabria, Italy, and it’s wonderful.
- In emergency pre-bikini training? Check out this post we did on stability ball butt moves.
- If you haven’t heard about this already, check this site out, called Hook Chas Up. Chas — and his amazing idea — charmed both of us and, every so often, we check back for updates. We hope he finds a great match.
- We really like airline upgrades. Just in case anyone from Air Canada is reading this.
- Speaking of travel, check out these images from the Royal Geographical Society’s Travel Photographer of the Year.
Happy Memorial Day long weekend to our American readers. Have a drink for us. And happy almost wedding to Evan and Jen! See you tonight.
~The Toque Girls