Here we go — Things We Like Fridays, part II!
- This cat, who Chris met on an island off the coast of Portugal. He lives at a beach bar. He looks like he has a very good philosophy on life, no?
- For anyone gearing up for a big race this spring, check out these running tips from legendary running coach Jack Daniels.
- Need plans for Saturday night? May we suggest a group of friends and a game of Cranium?
- This makeup brush from Bobbi Brown. The. Softest. Ever.
- Come, Thou Tortoise, an outstanding read by Canadian writer Jessica Grant. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll want to buy a pet tortoise.
- We like that H&M will be opening its flagship store at the Core shopping centre on April 14.
- On the shopping front, Chris is taking a day off next week to shop with her mom. They’re shopping for her Mother-of-The-Groom dress. Any local shop suggestions?
- Also on the shopping front, Gravity Pope has extended their penny sale until Monday. Buy one, get the second sale pair for a penny. Consider yourself warned.
- Charming nephew Lukas. Check out how cute he is here. And the Calgary-based husband-wife photographers, f8, are also pretty fantastic.
- On the topic of photographers, we also dig Bryan Helm. Michelle works with his mom — a woman Michelle considers to be her “at work mom” — so, not so technically speaking, Bryan is somewhat related. His photography is stunning. Check out his Motorcyle Culture collection, which is in the running for a Focus Project 2011 award. (You can vote for him there, too!)
Have a wonderful first weekend of spring, lovelies!
~The Toque Girls